Here is an easy way that will help you to keep your focus on one of your goals. If you use what I am about to show you the chances of achieving your goals will increase dramatically.
1000s of books have been written on personal development throughout the years. Most of them will have a version of this phrase: “you become what you think about most of the time”. You have probably heard it before and you know the importance of doing it. Yet many people forget about this in their daily lives. They get caught up with their daily routines.
I use to read books after books on how to improve my life but I quickly realized that if I do not take control of what I focus on most of the time nothing will change. I needed to make it a habit!
The second discovery I made was that success principles are not different than what they used to be, but what is different is that I daily carry around a device in my pocket that has more computing power than all of Nasa´s had at the time of the moon landing in 1969. I realized that I can use this device to help me take action and form success habits that will eventually generate the result I wanted.
– open up your web browser and go to Google and change to images
– think of something that you are dreaming to have or be
– search for an image that is as close as possible to what you want
– save the image, transfer it to your smartphone
– you now have your goal in your pocket and you can review it daily
– last thing – open up your calendar and put a few reminders to take out your phone, look at your goal and visualize it as always achieved!